All enrolments are made on the understanding that the student and parents support the ethos and philosophy of the school, and consequently uphold its practices and policies. Admission is subject to approval following this process:
Complete enrolment application form
Provide the following supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Visa grant notice and passport
- Most recent school reports (where applicable)
- Medicare Immunisation Health Record
- Legal documents relating to special family arrangements i.e. family court orders, AVOs
- Specialist reports relating to special needs, learning disabilities and/or behavioural difficulties
- Medical fund for international students
These can be provided in-person at the school or via:
Post: 3 Macquarie Road, Auburn, NSW 2144
Email: [email protected]
Attend an interview with the school principal
Pay the $100 non-refundable enrolment fee if enrolment is successful (see fee information)
*Please note: Places in the Prep and Kindergarten classes are limited. Once the classes are full all new enrolments will be placed on a waiting list. The Prep students take preference when enrolling into the Kindergarten class the following year. It is suggested that students enrol in our Prep class to help secure their position in the Kindergarten class the following year. Although this is not always guaranteed and subject to a selection criteria process.
*Prep students need to turn 4 by June 30 of the year they enrol.
*Enrolments for Prep need to be received by April to be considered for enrolment the following year.